a community generated media, about:
- the people whose lives are touched by the UN
- the projects and agencies of the UN, and their effects
- policy, what it is, what it should be, and it's effects
- NGOs affliated with the UN, and their work
- good works of people and the private sector
Anyone, from refugees to aspiring documentary makers and journalists from the first world, can make media, for income and prizes.
Businesses, governements and philanthropists can sponsor people under the aegis of the UN, to help promote a better world, help people develop skills, and make a wholesome engaged media industry.
Even armchair philanthropists, eco-tourists and social entrepreneurs can earn and win, and get sponsored, as promoters and judges. This engaged may find projects in the very media they promote for deeper collaboration and engagement.
Sponsorship managers can earn a living as social entrepreneurs, managing the relationships between businesses, media makers, governments and the UN, for the benefit of all.